University of British Columbia
Originally published 06/21/2013
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island — Brown University has chosen a University of British Columbia history professor to be the new director and librarian of the John Carter Brown Library.Neil Safier will assume his new job at Brown in October. He succeeds Edward Widmer, who last year was named an assistant to the president for special projects....
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?