Originally published 06/20/2014
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
Originally published 06/16/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)