Originally published 06/20/2014
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
Originally published 06/16/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.