Originally published 04/03/2015
In which he answers the question: How does knowing the evolutionary origins of politics affect the way historians should write history?
Originally published 06/20/2014
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
Originally published 06/16/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences