by Avi Tuschman
In which he answers the question: How does knowing the evolutionary origins of politics affect the way historians should write history?
by Peter Turchin
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
by Marlene Zuk
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade