Originally published 06/10/2013
LAYTON, Utah (AP) — The Mormon History Association has awarded its highest honor to a University of Utah professor.The organization presented the Leonard J. Arrington Award to Martha Bradley-Evans at a banquet Friday night in Layton during its annual two-day conference....
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes