Originally published 09/30/2014
It will replicate the course he taught for years at BU: War for the Greater Middle East
Originally published 07/03/2014
During his 16 years at BU, Andrew Bacevich has become one of the University’s most public faces.
Originally published 06/24/2014
Andrew Bacevich blasts Robert Kagan for providing a "falsified, sanitized, and in some respects, illusory account of recent American history”
"When Kagan uses phrases like world order, he's describing something that never really existed except in his own imagination."
Originally published 11/12/2013
Africa has many needs. Whether it needs the United States bringing to bear a million American soldiers is doubtful.
Originally published 05/28/2013
Clockwise from top: Buffalo Soldiers in the Spanish American War; a Soviet officer in World War II; Canadian troops in World War I, and dead Confederate soldiers in the American Civil War.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com For well over a decade now the United States has been “a nation at war.” Does that war have a name?
- Tribes See Name on Oregon Maps as Being Out of Bounds
- Holy Haystacks! Researchers Have Officially Discovered A New Monet
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library