SOURCE: The Guardian
Tech historian Margaret O'Mara offers insight on the culture of Silicon Valley and the safeguards against hype and fraud as Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes goes on trial.
The former Trump campaign chief and policy adviser was indicted for fraud related to a fundraising campaign that claimed to support construction of a wall on the US-Mexico border.
by Malcolm Mackay
Richard Whitney being led away after his trial. Credit: AP/Kings Academy.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Faragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School