Originally published 05/06/2013
NEW YORK (AP) — Faced with hefty operating costs, the foundation building the 9/11 museum at the World Trade Center has decided to charge an admission fee of $20 to $25 when the site opens next year.The exact cost of the mandatory fee has not yet been decided.Entry to the memorial plaza with its twin reflecting pools still will be free.The decision to charge for the underground museum housing relics of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks has been greeted with dismay by some relatives of 9/11 victims....
- Montreal's history to be projected onto city walls throughout Old Montreal and the Old Port
- Bizarre Discovery Under Ancient Temple
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestor Did Not Own Slaves, Tax Documents Show
- American Civil War Commemorated Way Down South of Dixie
- Documentary tells the story slaves who moved to Chicago and formed a community