SOURCE: The Next Web
by James Clear
95% of Vietnam veterans who used heroin got off it when they returned home. What was their secret?
by Claire Clark
Under Nixon we spent a lot more federal resources on drug rehab than we do now.
by Bruce Chadwick
The 1978 cult classic "Midnight Express" has been adapted for the stage.
by Jeremy Kuzmarov
South Vietnamese leaders at the 1965 Honolulu conference. Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible