Originally published 11/11/2014
95% of Vietnam veterans who used heroin got off it when they returned home. What was their secret?
Originally published 04/11/2014
Under Nixon we spent a lot more federal resources on drug rehab than we do now.
Originally published 02/14/2014
The 1978 cult classic "Midnight Express" has been adapted for the stage.
Originally published 05/05/2013
South Vietnamese leaders at the 1965 Honolulu conference. Credit: Wiki Commons.
- What Americans Don’t Want to See in a President
- Revealed: How the gruesome Operation Condor kidnapped and tortured and killed people
- Returning the Spoils of World War II, Taken by Americans
- Nazi-confiscated painting returned to heir of Jewish art historian
- Bobby Jindal book on lessons of history coming in October
- Historian chastises Sacramento State for substituting anthropology for American history
- Open Letter in Support of Historians in Japan
- This is just one reason Eric Burns decided to write a whole book about the year 1920
- Historian traces racist origin of Louisiana law allowing 10-2 jury verdicts
- Israel Museum turns Yuval Noah Harari's "Brief History of Humankind" into exhibit