Daniel Martin Varisco
Originally published 04/21/2013
When exactly did a terrorist act, not an attack from another country or an armed insurrection from within, define what a “battlefield” is?
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control