Originally published 04/21/2013
When exactly did a terrorist act, not an attack from another country or an armed insurrection from within, define what a “battlefield” is?
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history