Originally published 04/21/2013
Daniel Martin Varisco
When exactly did a terrorist act, not an attack from another country or an armed insurrection from within, define what a “battlefield” is?
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide