Originally published 04/21/2013
Daniel Martin Varisco
When exactly did a terrorist act, not an attack from another country or an armed insurrection from within, define what a “battlefield” is?
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies
- David Courtwright sees 19th-century solution to the current heroin crisis