University of Illinois Chicago
Originally published 04/03/2013
Dr. Hannelore Loevy Taschini, a pediatric dentist who taught for more than four decades at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, was also a dental historian, editor and author."She was a nationally recognized historian of the dental profession who preserved the history of women in our profession for posterity," Bruce Graham, the school's dean, said in a statement....
- Historians Question Trump’s Comments on Confederate Monuments
- Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues in Overnight Operation
- How the Nazi Flags in Charlottesville Look to a German
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery to remove Confederate monument after calls from activists and vandalism threats
- Protesters pull down Confederate statue in North Carolina
- N. D. B. Connolly says Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy
- Historian William I. Hitchcock schools policymakers: Ike never threatened to use nukes in North Korea
- Ibram X. Kendi asks and answers this question: What would Jefferson say about white supremacists descending upon his university?
- Yale’s Beverly Gage slams Columbia’s Mark Lilla’s polemic in the New York Times Book Review
- NYT’s review of Nancy MacLean’s book, “Democracy in Chains,” ignores the debate about her use of evidence