Originally published 03/29/2013
"I was stunned by how big it was," marine archaeologist Jim Hansson told The Local of the find.Hansson was out for a stroll along Kastellholmen island with his girlfriend on Sunday, taking in some rare springtime sun, when he noticed a pattern of wooden stumps penetrating the surface."If it had only been one or two beams sticking up, I may not have noticed it," he said."But I saw immediately that it was a shipwreck. You could clearly see the bow and the stern."...
- Thomas Jefferson Wrote What? Carson’s Constitutional Misstep
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled