Clayton E. Cramer
Originally published 03/29/2013
"I have been curious regarding how little effort the gun-control crowd has been exerting to prove that mandatory background checks work. "
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences