Originally published 03/19/2013
Jesse Lemisch, Staughton Lynd, and Robert Cohen
Read David Greenberg's response here.
- Suspect in the destruction of a Timbuktu mausoleum to be tried in the International Criminal Court
- Museums moving to protect works of cultural significance when danger threatens
- How U.S. immigration laws and rules have changed through history
- This is one reason why Palmyra matters
- ‘Jewish Mafia’ Looting Antiquities In Middle East?
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81
- History professor gives Pittsburgh, PA columnist an “F” for a op ed on slavery