Originally published 02/14/2014
Jane Hampton Cook
In the nineteenth century, relations between the U.S. and the Russian Empire were nothing but cordial. Could that happen again?
Originally published 03/15/2013
The mountaineers leave the aul by Pyotr Nikolayevich Gruzinsky, 1872.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments