Originally published 02/14/2014
In the nineteenth century, relations between the U.S. and the Russian Empire were nothing but cordial. Could that happen again?
Originally published 03/15/2013
The mountaineers leave the aul by Pyotr Nikolayevich Gruzinsky, 1872.
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.