Originally published 09/05/2013
A lottery grant has made the digitization project possible.
Originally published 04/01/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
Originally published 01/24/2013
When you look at a gun, do you see danger or safety? It all depends on the angle you’re looking from, risk perception experts say.
Originally published 10/02/2013
We won't have an informed debate about Iran until our mass media admit that in the U.S. as well as in Iran, dueling narratives are at the heart of competing views on foreign policy.
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid