Originally published 09/05/2013
A lottery grant has made the digitization project possible.
Originally published 04/01/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
Originally published 01/24/2013
When you look at a gun, do you see danger or safety? It all depends on the angle you’re looking from, risk perception experts say.
Originally published 10/02/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
We won't have an informed debate about Iran until our mass media admit that in the U.S. as well as in Iran, dueling narratives are at the heart of competing views on foreign policy.
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Could Make an Early Debut
- Report: Economists have documented for the first time the decline of the American Dream
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
- Bristol Brexit-backer Arron Banks ridiculed for arguing Roman history with Professor Mary Beard