With his laissez-faire attitude towards continuity you’d think that historians would share the same level of contempt for the Doctor as he has for archaeologists.But rather than being bitter about his stubborn refusal to confirm even the most commonly believed theory (just put us out of our misery: is the Voynich Manuscript just a shopping list?) Brit-born historian, scholar and presenter Simon Schama revealed that he absolutely loves the Doctor.Speaking to BBC America at the BBC Worldwide showcase, where he was fielding questions about his latest multi-part documentary The History of the Jews, the conversation became animated when talk turned to the Doctor’s upcoming anniversary:“I love Doctor Who!”...
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus