SOURCE: San Diego Union-Tribune
Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
"Last Train to Auschwitz" looks at the railways as a means of escape for some, but also a tool of collaborators.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations