SOURCE: The Atlantic
GOP Response to Paul Pelosi Attack is a Sadistic New Low
by Tom Nichols
"January 6 was not an outlier. Laughing over a hammer attack on an old man, the GOP has completed its transition from a political party to a brutal mob."
SOURCE: The New Republic
Do "We" Have a Political Violence Problem?
A longitudinal study by the University of Maryland suggests that even looking back to the 1960s, the right has been much more likely to promote violence as an instrument of politics.
- Why LAUSD Teachers Walked Out
- The Role of US Evangelicals in Radicalizing Ugandans Against LGBTQ Rights
- Culture Warrior Chris Rufo is DeSantis's Most Important Ally
- Vince McMahon's Control of Pro Wrestling's History Key to Controlling its Present
- SC Barbecue Restaurant With History of Civil Rights Rejection in News Again
- Florida Legislation Recalls the Tragic History behind Fights for Sex Education
- Kate Strasdin Breaks Down Authenticity on Bridgerton and other Costume Dramas
- Could the Infrastructure Bill End Drunk Driving?
- How "Christian" is Christian Nationalism?
- James Kloppenberg Reviews New Books on Democracy and Polarization