SOURCE: The Atlantic
by J. Michael Luttig
"Such a doctrine would be antithetical to the Framers’ intent, and to the text, fundamental design, and architecture of the Constitution."
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong