SOURCE: Associated Press
Indiana Legislature Votes to Defund IU's Kinsey Institute
Conservative lawmakers invoked the specter of child sexual exploitation to argue for defunding the leading American center for research on human sexuality.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
75 Years On, the Kinsey Institute Continues to Influence How we Think About Sex
Tasked with teaching a course on marriage and family, biologist Alfred Kinsey was shocked by the lack of scientific research on human sexuality. In 1947 he launched a research institute to fill that void.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida