SOURCE: The Nation
Long overshadowed by compatriot (and brother-in-law) William F. Buckley, Bozell's aggressive advocacy of theocratic reaction was a key wellspring of resurgent Christian nationalism, particularly its Catholic varieties.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup