Originally published 09/15/2013
Historian Lynne Olson on FDR, Charles Lindbergh and the dispute over entry into World War II.
Originally published 02/22/2014
With freed former PM Yulia Tymoshenko rallying protesters in Kiev and President Yanukovych defiantly taking to the airwaves in Kharkov, the possibility of an East-West Ukrainian split remains dangerously high.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz