Originally published 08/03/2014
Why President Obama Can No Longer Afford to Put Up with the CIA's Brazen Lies -- And Neither Can the Country
"President Barack Obama must rue the day when he renounced initiating an inquiry on CIA behavior during the war on terror in favor of moving forward into the future."
Originally published 01/07/2014
John Rizzo, a former CIA general counsel, says Bush's claim that he was informed about waterboarding from the first is not true.
Originally published 02/24/2013
Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
Originally published 09/06/2009
This page features links to articles on HNN.
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies