Originally published 08/03/2014
Why President Obama Can No Longer Afford to Put Up with the CIA's Brazen Lies -- And Neither Can the Country
"President Barack Obama must rue the day when he renounced initiating an inquiry on CIA behavior during the war on terror in favor of moving forward into the future."
Originally published 01/07/2014
John Rizzo, a former CIA general counsel, says Bush's claim that he was informed about waterboarding from the first is not true.
Originally published 02/25/2013
Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
Originally published 09/06/2009
This page features links to articles on HNN.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston