SOURCE: The Baffler
Angelo Codevilla: An Unknown Intellectual Leader of Today's Far Right
by Daniel Luban
The recently deceased political theorist's life helps to explain how a cast of conservative power brokers could move from the War on Terror neoconservatism to the Tea Party to Trumpism.
SOURCE: Washington Post
How Trumpism Changed the Claremont Institute (and Vice-Versa)
The actions of John Eastman in urging the rejection of the 2020 election results and urging Trump supporters to storm the capitol raise questions for both participants and critics about how far the Claremont Institute should go in putting ideas into action.
SOURCE: The Bulwark
Claremont's Bogus "Censorship" Charge Against American Political Science Association
"As with almost any instance of so-called cancel culture, the question at hand is ultimately a specific substantive one: What did John Eastman do and was it wrong?"
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations