Curator Jeanne Guttierez of the New York Historical Society joins Here and Now to discuss a new exhibit on the life of the legendary publisher and Washington social fixture once considered the most powerful woman in America.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Faragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School