by Kwasi Konadu
Dealing effectively with gun violence and police violence requires recognizing they are connected by the long history of America's culture of force in defense of the social order. The National Gun Violence Awareness Day observed today should reflect this connection.
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity
- Academics Worry Florida's Academic Legislation is Coming to the Rest of the Nation
- On the Historical Dilettantes Practicing Originalism
- Nursing Clio's Collective Reproductive History Syllabus
- Legal Historians as Authority in West Virginia v. EPA
- Historians Documenting the Lives of Transgender People