‘The Right Kind of Neighbors’ – Race and the Origins of Avondale Estates
by Kathryn Wilson
An Atlanta suburb's history connects to the history of American race relations, beginning as a planned all-white community with a segregated Black enclave and ties to the KKK.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations