by Lisa M. Burns
She was the architect who meticulously crafted President John F. Kennedy’s lasting legacy.
Three members of the Kennedy clan published a piece on Politico declaring that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.—son of Bobby Kennedy—has been “tragically wrong” in his years-long crusade against vaccines.
If there’s one thing that’s important in modern politics, it’s getting your face on TV. And that’s been true for a long time.
SOURCE: Washington Decoded (Max Holland's website)
The real Clay Shaw simply does not emerge as the Kennedy-hater some have suspected he was.
by Michael Beschloss
In 1960, Robinson endorsed Nixon for president, declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”
SOURCE: Irish Times
A 14-year correspondence with Fr Joseph Leonard reveal thoughts about marriage to President John F Kennedy and reaction to his assassination.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade