Originally published 09/17/2015
If there’s one thing that’s important in modern politics, it’s getting your face on TV. And that’s been true for a long time.
Originally published 03/12/2015
The real Clay Shaw simply does not emerge as the Kennedy-hater some have suspected he was.
Originally published 06/09/2014
In 1960, Robinson endorsed Nixon for president, declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”
Originally published 05/13/2014
A 14-year correspondence with Fr Joseph Leonard reveal thoughts about marriage to President John F Kennedy and reaction to his assassination.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea