Originally published 09/17/2015
If there’s one thing that’s important in modern politics, it’s getting your face on TV. And that’s been true for a long time.
Originally published 03/12/2015
The real Clay Shaw simply does not emerge as the Kennedy-hater some have suspected he was.
Originally published 06/09/2014
In 1960, Robinson endorsed Nixon for president, declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”
Originally published 05/13/2014
A 14-year correspondence with Fr Joseph Leonard reveal thoughts about marriage to President John F Kennedy and reaction to his assassination.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past