SOURCE: The New Yorker
Wilkerson's book contends that what we know as racism must be understood as a system of social domination, not as a matter of group conflict or prejudice.
SOURCE: New York Times
“Caste” lands so firmly because the historian, the sociologist and the reporter are not at war with the essayist and the critic inside her.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election