Does the Forgotten "Russian Flu" of the 1800s Give Clues How COVID Will Wind Down?
One lesson seems clear: there is no neat two-year timeline for pandemics, and viruses can circulate at a low profile for a long time.
SOURCE: Nursing Clio
Joking in the Time of Pandemic: The 1889–92 Flu and 2020 COVID-19
by Kristin Brig
As we see with COVID-19, the darkest periods in history expose the best — and worst — of humanity.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations