SOURCE: The Washington Post
November is Native American Heritage Month. Critics say Trump is subverting it with a new celebration of the Founding Fathers.
Last week, President Trump declared November as “National American History and Founders Month,” a celebration of the country’s “dedication to promoting liberty and justice.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Long before President Donald Trump, there was President John Tyler.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong