by James Thornton Harris
Charles Reich, author of The Greening of America, passed away last month at the age of 91.Reich’s book, a combination of history, sociology and philosophy struck a chord in a somber time of war and national protest.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible