SOURCE: Bucks Country Courier Times
The David Library’s collection deserves to be seen by as many people as possible, yet some are still saddened by the loss of one of their treasures.
Once in Philadelphia, the David Library will become the David Center for the American Revolution at the American Philosophical Society.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade