It Takes Black Women in the U.S. 20 Months to Earn What White Men Make in a Year. Here's the History Behind That Wage Gap
by Andrea Flynn
In order to understand the present day race and gender wage gaps we must first look to slavery and the Jim Crow era that followed.
by Adam Laats
When underpaid teachers threaten to walk away, school leaders have always considered desperate plans to fix desperate financial problems.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible