SOURCE: NY Times
Stacey Abrams, who narrowly lost the 2018 race for Georgia governor, visited the Library Company of Philadelphia for a conversation on voter suppression with historians Carol Anderson, Heather Ann Thompson, Heather Cox Richardson, and Kevin Kruse.
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves