SOURCE: The New Yorker
by Jelani Cobb
Most of the men who committed these recent acts of terror composed manifestos. A sense of history turning on the fulcrum of a single man’s actions is a theme within them.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible