Originally published 09/15/2015
Baraqish in Yemen had been restored by the Italians. Now it's in ruin.
Originally published 09/10/2015
The roster of antiquities damaged in the war in Yemen runs long.
Originally published 04/03/2015
In 1962 Egypt invaded Yemen and Saudi Arabia intervened. Is history repeating itself?
Originally published 03/30/2015
The Middle East witnessed something radically new two days ago, when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia responded to a plea by Yemen's president and led a 10-country coalition to intervene in the air and on the ground in the country.
Originally published 10/09/2014
The threat to world trade in the Suez Canal has been ignored by the mainstream media in the US.
Originally published 02/12/2013
Satellite image (from Bing) of what could be the two-year-old U.S. drone base in Saudi Arabia.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017