SOURCE: USA Today
by David Head
Washington made fashionable purchases that shaped his sense of self and helped him think through the colonies' relationship with the mother country.
What a Hundred-Year-Old Department Store Can Tell Us About the Overlap of Retail, Religion and Politics
The legacy left behind by the Philadelphia-based retail chain Wanamaker’s is still felt by shoppers today
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?