Includes comments by James P. Ronda, Henry W. Brands, Beth Lew-Williams, and Richard White.
SOURCE: NY Times
At the 150th anniversary of the golden spike ceremony on Friday, and at associated events held last week in Utah, thousands gathered to recognize a more complete picture of the monumental feat.
by Tom Wheeler
"The principles underpinning the industrial era rules remain valid today, they simply need updating to reflect the capabilities of the new technology." writes the former FCC Chairman.
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal