by Bruce Chadwick
Rock and Roll Man is a treasure house of entertainment history and the payola scandal.
SOURCE: Oxford University Press Blog
by Matt Karush
What explains historians' aversion to using music as a source?
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible