SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
“How to Hide an Empire” builds towards a single, reality-scrambling concept: that the familiar map of the United States you know, sea to shining sea, Atlantic to Pacific, Canada to Mexico, is wrong.
SOURCE: Rolling Stone
"The more you build walls, the more the other side becomes foreign and you fear it."
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Tore Olsson
As long as Americans continue to flood into Mexico, the wall will do little to deter crossings.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible