A scholar of the Nazi period explains why fake news may be a more powerful authoritarian tool than secret police.
“If the US has someone whom historians will look back on as the gravedigger of American democracy, it is Mitch McConnell.”
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible