Historian sues University of South Florida, claiming sexual harassment and discrimination by fellow professor
Former Associate Professor Tamara Zwick claims that the chair of the USF Tampa history department, Fraser Ottanelli, repeatedly sexually harassed her and spread false rumors about her.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism