SOURCE: The Daily Beast
The veteran LGBT activist and historian argues in his new book that modern activism has lost its way—and lost its spark—in pursuit of mainstream acceptance.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup