SOURCE: James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal
Conservative Mark Bauerlein says humanities faculty are in denial about their own role in the decline of the humanities
by Mark Bauerlein
"The undergraduate masses want one thing, the elite tells them they’re wrong and deliver another thing."
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade