SOURCE: The New Republic
Republicans are Reviving the 1980s Crack Panic; People will Die as a Result
Harm reduction policies are evidence-based and proven to reduce the negative impacts of drug abuse, which makes the effort to turn them into a culture war particularly discouraging.
The Opioid Addiction Epidemic Is an 8 on the Richter Scale
by David T. Courtwright
Here’s how we got here and why this historian is guardedly optimistic.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida