“You’ve got apples and you have oranges and there’s nothing about either situation that is in alignment with the other,” said Ms. Gordon-Taylor, the head of the Mamie Till Mobley Memorial Foundation, named after Till’s mother.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain
- The Toxic Goal Behind GOP Laws Restricting Teaching about Racism
- The Role of Liberals in the Neoliberal Turn
- Tracking the Increase in Educational Gag Orders
- How the Chinese Language Modernized
- Florida School District, Citing "Critical Race Theory" Concerns, Cancels Prof's Civil Rights History Lecture