SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
by William McGurn
What’s the difference between surveillance of Carter Page and Martin Luther King?
David J. Garrow, who exposed abuses by the FBI under Hoover, warns that liberals are blind to today’s civil liberties violations
by David J. Garrow
In an op ed in the Wall Street Journal he argues that the FBI surveillance of Carter Page is comparable to the Bureau’s wiretapping of MLK.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election