Computer Crimes Act
Originally published 02/01/2018
His offense? Sharing on Facebook a picture of a handbag by the prime minister’s wife that appears to be an expensive one by Hermes priced at $64,000.
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89