Originally published 01/10/2018
“It amused me and part of me thought, can people really be that dumb to be confusing these books?” Randall Hanson, the author of “Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945” told the Guardian.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield